This page lists resources and suppliers for hams. If you have any suggestions, feel free to send the webmaster an e-mail. Also, any ideas for 'repurposing' and 'alternative uses' for items are welcome as well.
NCARC Book Library
- RFI vs Switching Power Supplies - Bob / WA9FBO
- RFI - May, 2016
- Receivers - NC0B March, 2016
- Summits on the air - November, 2014 - Bryan/N0BCB
- NVIS Presentation - Alex/KD0RML
- Radio Programming - 8/22/2015
- Current management circuits make everything
Electrical / Electronic work.
- Radio Propagation 101
- The History of Ham Radio
- The History of Telecommunication
- Easy guide to programming a Baofeng from the keypad
- Baofeng Cheat Sheet
- Repeaters Explained
- Q'Codes - QRx and QSx QTx and QUx
- Beginners Guide to Ham Radio "What to purchase at the beginning"
- ARES R3D2 Channel Utilization Plan - V4.3 pdf
Chirp data files: Chirp is free software for programing a wide variety of radios and is available here
- Colorado Ares R3D2 comm plan - V4.3
- Colorado Ares R3D2 comm plan - V3.0
- All 2M & 70CM repeaters in Colorado