Useful web sites:
- HF Digital modes - great overview with audio examples
- Yagi Calculator - Yagi Calculator is a program to assist with the design of long yagi antennas
- Coax Calculator - calculates coax loss and antenna gain
- Radio Mobile - maps coverage of a transmitter
- Plano Amateur Radio Klub - good collection of articles including some from our own WA5SWD
- 285 TechConnect Radio Club- incredible collection of technical information
- Amateur Radio apps for smart phones (ios & android)
- Kenwood parts
- OMISS Homepage-. Do you like to work lots of stations (HF) for unique awards this is the place for you ?
- QSL Card printing - http://kb3ifh.homestead.com/index.html
- HRO - the old standby with a store in Denver
- Gigaparts - online seller with great prices on Jetstream antennas which are a rebranded Diamond at half the price. Their version of the Diamond X50 is the JTB3 for less than $50.
- Universal Radio - another online seller
- PowerWerx - great source for everything powerpole
- Smiley Antenna - Tri-band telescopic antenna with 3-9 DB gain for your HT
- MCM Electronics - All sorts of electronics, adapters, tools, connectors, etc.
- Harbor Freight - great place to pick up inexpensive tools and some materials. Not the highest quality items, but always a great deal; especially with one of their numerous coupons.
- DX Engineering
- Metal Distributors
- Hobby King - A very inexpensive source for battery monitors. Sells the the same Turnigy Battery Monitor as PowerWerx at a fraction of the price.
Other radio clubs
- Colorado Council of Amateur Radio Club (CCARC)
- Rocky Mountain Ham (RMHAM)
- Colorado Repeater Association (CRA)
- Weld Amateur Radio Society (WARS)
- Loveland Repeater Association (LRA)
- Estes Valley Amateur Radio Club (EVARC)
- Longmont Amateur Radio Club (LARC)
- Boulder Amateur Radio Club (BARC)
- Aurora Repeater Association (ARA)